Indulge yourselves in authentic local luxury with memorable experiences!
The Nefeles Mainalon Resort, is a 4* Hotel situated at the foot of the mountain of mount Mainalon in Arcadia in the region of Peloponnesos just 90 mimutes from Athens.
Take a deep breath of fresh air, let yourself relax in a forestry landscape and rejuvenate your body and soul with only companion the singing birds and the air brushing the leaves.
The Resort comprises of 15 adjacent villas/suites, all with independent entrance to a luxurious mountain setting. Each villa/suite has an operational fireplace, while the choice of furniture and fabrics create a chalet atmosphere perfectly matching the beautiful mountainous surrounding.
Nefeles is situated 30 minutes to an hour from some of the most historic and famous sites of Greece.
- The ancient Olympic stadium in Olympia.
- The historic city of Nafplio.
- The world famous ancient theater of Epidavros.
- The temple of Epicurian Apollo, the best preserved temple of Ancient Greece.
- The Ancient city of Korinth.
In addition to your visits, you can either swim in the beaches half an hour from the resort or ski in the winter at the local ski resort.
We can also organize the following.
- Visiting and shopping at a local mountain winery.
- Traditional local Greek dinner especially prepared for you in a local winery.
- Rafting in the area.
- Hiking in the local and European paths.
- Visits to the historic villages around the resort. The area was the birthplace of the 1821 Greek revolution that resulted in Greece becoming an independent state.
Summer or winter Nefeles is the ideal place for the exclusive traveler to live Greece at its fullest. Beauty, serenity, sea, mountain, history, tastes and smells of Greece all combined in one unique total experience!